The Seattle Weather Blog provides weather updates and statistics for the greater Puget Sound region.
I’m a lifelong Seattle weather enthusiast with a passion for writing about all things weather-related. My interest in weather was born out of the Inauguration Day windstorm that slammed Seattle on the morning of Jan. 20, 1993. Ever since, I’ve been hooked.
- “Pacific Northwest Threatned by Hottest Weather Ever Recorded, Seattle Could Hit 100,” The Washington Post, Aug. 2, 2017
- “A Parched Seattle Breaks Two Incredible All-Time Records — Hot and Dry,” The Washington Post, July 30, 2015
- “Looking Back at Memorable Seattle-Area Snows,” The Seattle Times, Nov. 21, 2014
- “Tweeting Up a Storm,” The Issaquah Press, Sept. 24, 2013
- “CoCoRaHS Observers Track Rain Gain,” The Issaquah Press, Oct. 23, 2012